Pure Plates is firmly committed to helping protect the health and safety of our customers and employees, and to serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with Public Health guidance.
Here are a few precautions that we have put in place:
- Wear a face covering while shopping with us
- Our employees will be pulling any product from the shelf as you need it (this prevents multiple hands from touching the products and unknowingly spreading Covid-19 if they are asymptomatic)
- We will be taking cards only, no cash
- No public restrooms available
Also, as a staff we are doing the following:
- Cleaning and sanitizing after each customer leaves
- Wearing gloves during each customer transaction and switching between customers
- Wearing face coverings
- Utilizing plexiglass at the register
- Providing hand sanitizer
Thank you for helping us to not spread Covid-19. It is our hope to protect all customers and employees and to prevent any shut down in our business.
Marla Elliott, Owner of Pure Plates