Save More, Spend Less
Restaurant review pioneer Zagat surveyed 10,000 people and asked how many times in a week (not including breakfast) did they eat out? Survey results indicated that on a national average, people eat out 4.5 times per week!
Following that question, Zagat surveyed the average cost per person for a dinner out. Prices ranged from a high of $48.15 in New York City to an average of $30.34 in the Dallas/Fort Worth area—one of the more reasonable prices in the poll.
For those of you doing the math—conservatively that’s $136.53 a week spent on dinner alone.
What if you could take that money and instead get 5 days’ worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks?
Pure Plates created the Fit ‘N Five plan to be the Solution to Your Resolution of saving more and spending less. Choosing a meal plan also includes other great benefits like:
1. Sticking to a budget—the Fit ‘N Five plan is always the same low price
2. Eating healthy—all meals are 100% gluten free and free from preservatives and artificial colors and flavors
3. Less waste—no more throwing out food that has been forgotten
4. Less stress—all it takes is one-click to order 5 days’ worth of nutrient dense, delicious meals
5. More variety—each week the menu changes, ensuring your diet is rich with a variety of vitamins and minerals
If you’re ready to save more and spend less, then you’re ready to try Fit ‘N Five. Each Thursday a new flavor-packed meal plan is uploaded to the website. It’s the same low price, but each week the meals rotate so that you have a balanced diet. With one click, you can order 5 days of time saving breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks and pick up at one of our 3 convenient locations. Order now or contact a wellness advisor to start spending less and saving more.